Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
honch OH/GayK - Page 25
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: honch OH/GayK

Post Thanks / Like
    driver update: he's in. Next is getting his helmet wearing sidekick in the passenger seat.

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered...I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies... The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs." -Thomas Jefferson
    rikkles - i'm loving this nitro jazz, its's dirty, smelly, and fast. much like marc

2. Likes rik liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTY View Post

that neck...... it's like...it's like I'm looking in a mirror

great job on this mang. way to think outside the box. turning out noice!

4. Likes DIRTY liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got some shots outside. Cousin phil isnt finished so macho rode solo.

Goat was also present

Did good. New battery plans. Also we cleared out some more of the south mountain area. That place is boss.

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered...I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies... The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs." -Thomas Jefferson
    rikkles - i'm loving this nitro jazz, its's dirty, smelly, and fast. much like marc

6. Likes bmf, rik liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    the face is crazy dirty my applause to you hell of an idea i want one lol

8. Thanks DIRTY thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Lockedupdate

Got a set of the FI spools from lockedup. also added fresh bearings with the install..

i have also added a set of pitbull rockbeasts with a dual stage closed inner soft outer 4.75 foam. They are overstuffed, prolly to their maximum lol. so far so good, seems like it may work out but its a bit too early to tell.

Not a huge update, but post worthy nonetheless.

10. Likes JSLICK liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

the height difference between foam and no foam..

Post Thanks / Like
    Dang, that is super tall and skinny compared to the other. Looks really good.

Wes

Post Thanks / Like
    Did some testing out in the yard. Was climbing alot of the snow banks and stuff with ease. This should be a good setup.

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425