Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

new honcho - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: new honcho

Post Thanks / Like
    I had forgot about these. Curious to see how they hold up.

Wes

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by brazwewn View Post
    I had forgot about these. Curious to see how they hold up.

Wes
    I'm heading up to my fathers house again tomorrow night. Gonna bring the honcho with me and beat it up some more. I'll let ya know. I.figure they will hold up fine as it is 6mm (.236") aluminum rod.

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad to see your still tinkering with this. Links look great.

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered...I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies... The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs." -Thomas Jefferson
    rikkles - i'm loving this nitro jazz, its's dirty, smelly, and fast. much like marc

Muser777
    Looks really good with panels painted flat black. I am getting the TR version, and upgrading as needed. I just want something out of the box I can start to trail with, no comp here just want to go to the local state parks and trail with some buddies. The scale bug has bit me and can't wait to get my Honcho, I am in the process of selling my Traxxas Summit 1/16

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Muser777 View Post
    Looks really good with panels painted flat black. I am getting the TR version, and upgrading as needed. I just want something out of the box I can start to trail with, no comp here just want to go to the local state parks and trail with some buddies. The scale bug has bit me and can't wait to get my Honcho, I am in the process of selling my Traxxas Summit 1/16
    Thank man. I like the black too. This is a honcho tr.. out of the box they perform very well. The only thing I did was four link the rear. It comes with all the parts needed to did so. The only reason I made the lowers because I beat the smog out of them and they failed. Other than that its bone stock. Except for the tx, rx, and esc. I ditched those. Lol but these things can take a beating. Ask dirty and rickb, I drown it, drive it off cliffs, and other stupid stuff. This thing just won't break.
    Last edited by rik; 10-31-2011 at 10:39 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    so yea, i haven't updated this in 3 years, sorry about that lol. I'm not gonna go thru all the changes its been thru. but here is how it sits now.

-SCX-10 axles, trans, rails.
    -Custom links (made by me loo)
    -Proline Jeep body
    -Axial beadlocks
    -Rox-lox tires
    -Custom F/R bumpers, Custom rock slides (made by me or dirty)
    -Proline interior
    -Proline Floor Plan
    -Tekin FXR esc
    -Holmes Hobbies 35t Motor
    -Castle Creations BEC
    - HPI SF-15WP esc for winch controller
    -Axail lighting system (the system that USED to come with kits/RTR's)
    -3S powers the rig, 2S powers the winch and lights
    -RC4WD 9.5CTI Warn Winch

Just got the winch in the mail today. I got it installed, wired up, and spooled up. This winch is a beast!

These are pics that I took of the winch after i got it installed.

7. Likes DIRTY liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123