Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Not really an 18 wheeler but not sure where to post it - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Not really an 18 wheeler but not sure where to post it

Post Thanks / Like
    It's about friggin time.

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered...I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies... The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs." -Thomas Jefferson
    rikkles - i'm loving this nitro jazz, its's dirty, smelly, and fast. much like marc

Post Thanks / Like
    Good to see this build resurrected

Why do I care where Waldo is?

THE MASTER!!

Post Thanks / Like
    i agree, it is indeed about friggin time

Post Thanks / Like
    OK, finally an update. It's not much. it's still pretty much a mock up but here it is. The front suspension is done, I'm gonna leave the servo on the axle for now at least.

And finally a shot with the body held in place.

This thing is gonna be a beast. I don't plan on comping with it so I'm using an old TVP chassis to drop the trans.Now I just gotta finish it up. I need trusses for the upper links for the 2 back axles but the lower links and shock mounts won't be a problem.

Post Thanks / Like
    I love that cab. The build is looking great

Looking forward to a 6x6 outing with the few that are brave enough to attempt one of these behemoths

Why do I care where Waldo is?

THE MASTER!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree with quirk, a 6x6 expedition is in order. This is finally coming together nicely. Good job Rick.

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered...I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies... The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs." -Thomas Jefferson
    rikkles - i'm loving this nitro jazz, its's dirty, smelly, and fast. much like marc

Post Thanks / Like
    I just measured her up. 17" wheelbase, overall length of 27 1/4". My pajero fits comfortably where the bed would be.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RickB View Post
    I just measured her up. 17" wheelbase, overall length of 27 1/4". My pajero fits comfortably where the bed would be.
    thats almost where sloppy is at.. 16 1/2 inch wheel base.

now you have your trusses, get to building!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12