Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
freaks slash and honda

Thread: freaks slash and honda

Post Thanks / Like

freaks slash and honda

first up is my slash she has the vxl set up in it running a 4000mah 2s and a 5000mah 3s. the 2s will lift the front up. its got proline split 6 rims wrapped in proline bowties all in m3 compound it has rpm arms on all 4 corners and aftermarket shocks no clue who makes them but they nice lookn n better than stock. it has the velcro and duct tape mods done to it
    naked shot

stock front

stock side

pro line 09 chevy 1500 front the chevy use to look sexy

pro line 09 chevy 1500 side

proline hardcore side sexy beast

proline hardcore front

next is my hpi micro rs4. it has gobs of alum goodies on it. 5deg purole alum wing mount, purple aftermarket motor mount, purple f/r body mounts, purple hubs, front and rear lites and its powered by a sidewinder micro sport with an unknown kv motor. this puppy rips

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Die, You are forgiven. If I Live, I will kill you." Such is the Rule of Honor.
    R.I.P 4/6/2001 MARY JOSEPHINE ECHEVERRIA
    YOU WILL BE MISSED GRANDMA
    custom honcho
    losi micro scaler
    hpi rs4 rally
    sc10 4x4

Post Thanks / Like

Re: freaks slash and honda

wow i am really not liking you. lol i love the splash and how fast the white car run. very nice trucks and car. ps. lol
    Finished my 1.1 truck time to get back to rc scalers

Post Thanks / Like

Re: freaks slash and honda

the white 1 is sick fast i was able to do 4 wheel donuts with it
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Die, You are forgiven. If I Live, I will kill you." Such is the Rule of Honor.
    R.I.P 4/6/2001 MARY JOSEPHINE ECHEVERRIA
    YOU WILL BE MISSED GRANDMA
    custom honcho
    losi micro scaler
    hpi rs4 rally
    sc10 4x4