Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
my t4 and og 10t edm trucks

Thread: my t4 and og 10t edm trucks

Post Thanks / Like

my t4 and og 10t edm trucks

ok here the first 2 of my non crawler toys the purple and yellow truck is my t4 with a castle sidewinder and a castle 4600kv motor on it and its powered by either a venom 4000mah 2s or my 5000mah 3s. with in 1 pack with the 2s i turned almost new tires in to a set of slicks. i also have a set of proline street tires mounted to hpi crome stars and alos a set of mint older trinity park tires mounted to an unknown set of rims. on 2s i can lift the front end off the ground with the stock body on it
    dam these park tires are sexy
    the edm body

next we have my original associated rc10t. it has a revtech green can motor in it with a lrp ai automatic reversing esc in it and is powered by a 3000mah battery pack. and yes those are the original tires and rims on the rear end.

hopefully i can get pics of my slash, and all my other non crawler toys
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Die, You are forgiven. If I Live, I will kill you." Such is the Rule of Honor.
    R.I.P 4/6/2001 MARY JOSEPHINE ECHEVERRIA
    YOU WILL BE MISSED GRANDMA
    custom honcho
    losi micro scaler
    hpi rs4 rally
    sc10 4x4

Post Thanks / Like

Re: my t4 and og 10t edm trucks

awesome. i like the bodys and they are great looking tires and wheels in frist pic
    Finished my 1.1 truck time to get back to rc scalers

Post Thanks / Like

Re: my t4 and og 10t edm trucks

the parks grip the road like glue and i havent had them baloon up
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Die, You are forgiven. If I Live, I will kill you." Such is the Rule of Honor.
    R.I.P 4/6/2001 MARY JOSEPHINE ECHEVERRIA
    YOU WILL BE MISSED GRANDMA
    custom honcho
    losi micro scaler
    hpi rs4 rally
    sc10 4x4