Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
ax's scale build - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: ax's scale build

Post Thanks / Like

Re: ax's scale build

the corn flake look in the one pic is from using 2 kinds of paint that wont work together - thats the fresh paint penetrating the old paint on the body causing it to lift - its a chamical reaction - a sanding sealer or primer might help - or sand it all off down to the base plastic - just my 2 cents from the autobody world - i hate painting - i used to paint for the military - hummers - tanks - what ever they had that needed camo i did it - ughhhhhhhhhh

Home of The Proving Grounds R/C Crawling Area, Team Shake & Bake, Team Notch Eight Designz

Post Thanks / Like

Re: ax's scale build

Quote Originally Posted by active
    the corn flake look in the one pic is from using 2 kinds of paint that wont work together - thats the fresh paint penetrating the old paint on the body causing it to lift - its a chamical reaction - a sanding sealer or primer might help - or sand it all off down to the base plastic - just my 2 cents from the autobody world - i hate painting - i used to paint for the military - hummers - tanks - what ever they had that needed camo i did it - ughhhhhhhhhh

aa yea i hate painting but it ok to practice.
    thanks for the help
    Finished my 1.1 truck time to get back to rc scalers

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234