Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Thank you to all that have helped me

Thread: Thank you to all that have helped me

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you to all that have helped me

I just want to say thank you to all that have helped me along the way. I know I may ask stupid questions and alot of them but that is part of the learning process. The good part is nobody has ever said thats a stupid question and have allways answered my questions. I ask the questions and read the posts to try and learn what I can to make my machines run better. I keep looking for the updates and tricks that can be done to each vehicle.

I know I have not even been to comp or get together but with all things that have been going on in my life I really don't have a choice. After having elbow surgery and neck surgery I still do not have all the feeling back in my right hand and may never get it all back but time will tell.

I joined the group and became a supporting member so the the group can keep going and keep doing the things that everyone loves to do and I appeciate everthing everyone has done. I have met and spoke to a few members that I have bought and traded parts with and I have to say just a great bunch of guys.

I am not sure when I would be able to make it to comps and get togethers but with the ongoing support from the group I hope it will soon.

Thank you all for everything you have done and don't stop doing what you love to do.

2. Likes JSLICK, SubarubannedBoy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hope you can get it together soon and make it out. As you said we will be here for you until then.

Wes

4. Likes mr4x4king liked this post