Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

new build

Thread: new build

Post Thanks / Like

new build

i got my hands on the body i have been trying to find for a year now. i got a jk, along with that came a chassis and transfer case. im torn as to what chassis to use and what axles. i sold the chevy body and wood bed. i have a ton of things i can do but im not sure what way to go. i will post up some pics and give some thoughts. photobucket is pissing me off at the moment so bear with me.
    body

body and tire combo

chassis option 1 axial axles cross country chassis and a transfer case

chassis 2 axial axial axles proline shocks.

delrin chassis i dont know the make

lastly and maybe t-rex axles

Last edited by active; 07-29-2014 at 01:20 AM.

Home of The Proving Grounds R/C Crawling Area, Team Shake & Bake, Team Notch Eight Designz

Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome, post up a few pictures when you can

Why do I care where Waldo is?

THE MASTER!!

Post Thanks / Like
    pics up. body in process of stripping. i want a wild paint scheme. i may have to beg for some stencils from a member here. wonder if he knows who he is lol.
    i want to use bob and doug as drivers and that leads me to another idea. paint it up as a r.c.m.p suv and load it with beer like they stole it to party.

yeah not happening not cool enough but the thought was there.

well we'll see what happens.

Home of The Proving Grounds R/C Crawling Area, Team Shake & Bake, Team Notch Eight Designz

Post Thanks / Like
    Is there a hole in the top of the rear axle?
    It is a toss up between the SCX or the Cross Canyon chassis.. But if you built the Cross Canyon with the Jeep body's as a C2, then the SCX can be used as a dedicated G6 truck... Everyone needs a few dedicated trucks..

Speaking of which we need to orchestrate a G6 at either your place or the farm soon.

THE MASTER!!

Post Thanks / Like
    im thinking both one at yours and one here. both are good places to have fun. food friends and a few laughs. im all for it

not a hole its a screw hole not a broken hole
    Last edited by active; 07-29-2014 at 03:08 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    cross canyon chassis. home made aluminum links. t-rex axles. proline shocks. pit bull 1.9's. aluminum 5 spoke rims. axial trans and transfer case. metal sliders. custom wheel wells. bob and doug mckenzie as driver and passenger. other scale items as i find them.

i want to do a crazy paint job i just havent found one that clicks. i need something that is going to be out of the ordinary and will make people say what the hell.

Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome build list .....
    I can't really offer much help with wild paint schemes... My paint scheme is kind of "drab".

THE MASTER!!

Post Thanks / Like
    olive you may say. how many gallons of od hot do you have.