Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Dirtys Yard Snow Rally Course
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dirtys Yard Snow Rally Course

Post Thanks / Like

Dirtys Yard Snow Rally Course

so before the most recent snowfall i had enjoyed running my rally car on the perfect ice that was my backyard..untill this recent snow screwed everything up. I decided not to let old man winter get me down so i grabbed a squeegee and just about every time i came out for a smoke i worked on it for a little bit untill today when i spent an extra 20 minutes or so cleaning up the rest of what i wanted.

this is what i started with.

(me and the kids also constructed pictured snow fort of awesomeness.)

Worked on it gradually and got up to this point.

Sadly i havent been able to complete the cleanup of the loop. but soon. and then there will be more snow. Fuuu winter.

Ran the rally car for about 10 minutes before the snow got to my esc and fried it. thought i had it good and watertight. oh wells.

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered...I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies... The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs." -Thomas Jefferson
    rikkles - i'm loving this nitro jazz, its's dirty, smelly, and fast. much like marc

2. Likes rik liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    hooray its alive!

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered...I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies... The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs." -Thomas Jefferson
    rikkles - i'm loving this nitro jazz, its's dirty, smelly, and fast. much like marc

Sage member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Holy crap!.....this is awesome!

Sent from a big fat phone

5. Thanks DIRTY thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by stevetate12 View Post
    Holy crap!.....this is awesome!

going to charge up the cheapo camera and try to get some footage tomorrow before the snow. its a friggin blast. i widened some sections to keep the car flowing and hopefully ill be getting the loop done. its fun, i really enjoy the rally car. Tamiya DF03RA if you were wondering. lol.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bad assness! Now I'm missing my Tb-01!
    It Had to be waterproof! The best/funnest time to run it was rain or snow!
    Get the beautiful bean footage... Lol..
    Let's do some Crawlering!
    Team Holmes Hobbies
    Team BmachineRC
    Team Krazed Builds
    Team PURPMART

8. Thanks DIRTY thanked for this post
    Sage member
    Post Thanks / Like
    There's a few guys I know that really wanna get rally cars....esp since that vaterra kemora is discontinued...you can get one rtr for cheap...lots of losi parts on em....awww man now I want one!

Post Thanks / Like
    so much for my track. now we have at least a foot of snow over it. our fort was even closed up and nearly covered because of the drifting snow. and ive been sick the last two days. oh well.

Sage member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dude that sux....i know we never met.....but I would come over with my exo buggy and redo the track if I could.....lol

12. Thanks DIRTY thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by stevetate12 View Post
    Dude that sux....i know we never met.....but I would come over with my exo buggy and redo the track if I could.....lol

lol no worries. win some lose some. i usually lose more than i win. however im already contemplating a new track. Only thing is this one will prolly be waist height. LOL. im pretty sure this snow is gonna last long enough to do something cool with.

Post Thanks / Like
    finished completely water proofing the rally car minus the cheapo servo that has already been submerged. gonna head out in the yard and see what i can come up with. may be able to just pack it down enough to get a stable surface. Time will tell.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast