Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Father and Son matching duo! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Father and Son matching duo!

Post Thanks / Like
    Bought the Dinky RC Honcho combo and got them installed on the F250 Honcho. Came out really well, had to trim the interior a lot to fit but it turned out really well. Here's pic of the bedside kit and interior installed:

2. Likes JSLICK liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looks great. I like the bed side kit on the Honcho, makes it look like a truck now

Why do I care where Waldo is?

THE MASTER!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Quirk, I was a little hesitant at first but I think it completes it pretty well.

Got some outdoor pics, can't wait to get this on the trails after this 40 feet of snow melts!

Post Thanks / Like
    Got the ProLine narrow bumper all mounted up. I think it turned out great! Has a lot of mounting options for height and spacing. I really like it. I didn't put the rear on yet because I don't have an Axial rear bumper mount but I will... I also put the stock front lights in the bumper too.

I'm not a huge fan of the chrome, I may paint the fairlead black or change it out for a different one. I'm gonna change the shackles too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Got the rear put on. Was a little bummed when I realized there were no provisions for tail lights but I made up a small bracket and mounted them under and in a little to protect them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12