Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
JSLICK's DD WIP - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 30 of 30

Thread: JSLICK's DD WIP

  1. #21
    President JSLICK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Stowe, Pa
    Posts
    3,624
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    10
    Finally I was able to get out and get some driving in. I have to say that I enjoy the DD chassis. It handles very differently and I know know where I need to tweak it a bit here and there. The smashed BRmini ran well with no issues, the narrowed Silver VOODOO gripped well. I need to limit the rear shocks a bit more and add about an ounce in the front to get it to react the way I want it. The low COG is sick and the chassis still can pull some crazy breakovers. I am looking forward to driving this much more.





    EPARCCrawlers President

    2010 1.9 Inaugural Champion
    2011 Class 2 Scale Season Champion
    2012 Club Champion 1.9, 2.2, Class 1, Class 2
    2013 Class 2 Scale Season Champion
    2014 East Coast G6 1.9 Driver of the Day


    TEAM DRIVER
    LOCKED UP RC
    - SCALE PERFORMANCE PARTS -

    TEAM DRIVER
    OTTSIX

    TEAM DRIVER
    Purpmart Specialist

    TEAM DRIVER
    CREATIONFAB Web Wheeler


  2. Likes rik, DIRTY liked this post
  3. #22
    Sage member cjsmith4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    612
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    8
    That is sweet. Looks good!!
    Micro Eclipse
    1.9 Mini Juice
    2.2 XR Sudo Pro
    2.2 SuckerPunch Sporty
    Class 2 SCX Yota

  4. #23
    Super Moderator rik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Allentown
    Posts
    1,709
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    13
    this makes me want another 2.2!

  5. #24
    Senior Member Winnerone23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    williamsport
    Posts
    262
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by rik View Post
    this makes me want another 2.2!
    Do it Rik!!! You'll love it...

    Can't wait to see this out and crawling in a few days slickter
    Let's do some Crawlering!
    Team Holmes Hobbies
    Team BmachineRC
    Team Krazed Builds
    Team PURPMART

  6. Likes rik liked this post
  7. #25
    President JSLICK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Stowe, Pa
    Posts
    3,624
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    10
    Dialed it in some more today, limited the shocks, added a touch of weight to the front. It crawls verts and off camber like there is no tomorrow. The narrow silver voodoo uncut are working great. Very disappointed in the body, I got a crack in it today, the lexan that it is made of is too thin for my liking, and my driving style.
    EPARCCrawlers President

    2010 1.9 Inaugural Champion
    2011 Class 2 Scale Season Champion
    2012 Club Champion 1.9, 2.2, Class 1, Class 2
    2013 Class 2 Scale Season Champion
    2014 East Coast G6 1.9 Driver of the Day


    TEAM DRIVER
    LOCKED UP RC
    - SCALE PERFORMANCE PARTS -

    TEAM DRIVER
    OTTSIX

    TEAM DRIVER
    Purpmart Specialist

    TEAM DRIVER
    CREATIONFAB Web Wheeler


  8. #26
    Senior Member AddictedToRC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Williamsport, PA
    Posts
    235
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    6
    Glad to hear the tires are working. I'm gonna leave mine alone as well. Cut later if I feel the need.
    2.2P-XR10 YTC Secret Agent
    2.2S-Turbotech Prodigy
    Class 2-SCX10

  9. #27
    President JSLICK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Stowe, Pa
    Posts
    3,624
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    10
    Go little wheel time in yesterday, it was nice to get out.
    We have a comp this weekend but the weather is not looking great. I hope the rain holds off.






    This is one of my favorite climbs, the narrowed SILVER VOODOO seem to be biting well.
    I have not trimmed any lugs yet. I still need to limit the rear shocks another 5mm.




    EPARCCrawlers President

    2010 1.9 Inaugural Champion
    2011 Class 2 Scale Season Champion
    2012 Club Champion 1.9, 2.2, Class 1, Class 2
    2013 Class 2 Scale Season Champion
    2014 East Coast G6 1.9 Driver of the Day


    TEAM DRIVER
    LOCKED UP RC
    - SCALE PERFORMANCE PARTS -

    TEAM DRIVER
    OTTSIX

    TEAM DRIVER
    Purpmart Specialist

    TEAM DRIVER
    CREATIONFAB Web Wheeler


  10. Likes rik liked this post
  11. #28
    Sage member cjsmith4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    612
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    8
    Looks awesome, John! You're right about the weather. Just saw it went up to a 60% chance of rain for Sunday. I don't like seeing that! But that is still a 40% chance of no rain.

  12. #29
    Super Moderator rik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Allentown
    Posts
    1,709
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    13
    That awkward moment when you realize that a LOT has changed since the last time you comp'ed a 2.2 rig. lmao

    rigs looks great John! me wants!

  13. #30
    Administrator brazwewn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Alburtis, PA
    Posts
    3,240
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by rik View Post
    That awkward moment when you realize that a LOT has changed since the last time you comp'ed a 2.2 rig. lmao

    rigs looks great John! me wants!
    Yes, they have gotten silly crazy over the last few years.

    Wes

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. JSLICK's Big D's RC's Bag
    By JSLICK in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-08-2013, 12:47 AM
  2. Jslick Losi
    By JSLICK in forum 1.9
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-24-2010, 03:33 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •