Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

my dually build - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: my dually build

Sage member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah I cracked the servo horn....but it was a piece I just kinda took out of a parts bin....lol....a metal one will solve that problem....lol

Sent from my PI39100 using Tapatalk

Sage member
    Post Thanks / Like
    well since the landy is down I I took the home depot dually truck out.... should be able to actually get the wheels I want soon..... it did gret considering the ice was really slippery......but had some fun....

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks good so far. What tires are you thinking?

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered...I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies... The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs." -Thomas Jefferson
    rikkles - i'm loving this nitro jazz, its's dirty, smelly, and fast. much like marc

Sage member
    Post Thanks / Like
    I really want a set of semi tires and wheels....i like the rc4wd diesel wheels .....gonna try some 1.7 semi tires I think they're called road truckers ...if those end up being too small I have a set of 1.55 mud hogs I know I can stretch on to those rims.....after that im gonna build a tow truck bed and a tow unit for it

Sent from a big fat phone

Sage member
    Post Thanks / Like
    well I finally got the wheels I wanted .....so I lowered the body to look more normal now im gonna re position the servo......re do the leaf springs ...and build a flat bed and a nice big bumper for the front

6. Likes rik, DIRTY liked this post
    Sage member
    Post Thanks / Like

8. Likes rik, DIRTY liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    this build has come along very nicely. great work.

Sage member
    Post Thanks / Like
    ok I built a flat bed.... balsa wood planks....c-channel frame.....next up im gonna flip the servo in a different positionand replace the leaf springs with some nicer Tamiya ones I just got

11. Likes kubar, JSLICK, rik liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    looks great steve ! was poking around lowes today tried to find the aluminum JB weld to take a pic but could not find any ! I have some in my workshop i will dig it up next time i go over

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks great, I like the flat bed
    But then again I am kind of partial to flatbed tucks
    DSC03035-001.jpg

Why do I care where Waldo is?

THE MASTER!!

14. Likes mr4x4king, DIRTY liked this post
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast