Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Trolling for many years to come.

Thread: Trolling for many years to come.

Post Thanks / Like

Trolling for many years to come.

now please keep in mind two things. 1) my son was born BEFORE the sandy hook shootings. 2) this isnt a "joke" towards sandy hook or any other shooting like it. this is merely trolling those that take this zero tolerance crap way too far. ya know, little kids getting kicked out if school for a pop tart gun, or a hello kitty bubble gun. or those that are kicked out of school for playing cops and robbers and such. also said trolling was not realized until this afternoon. we didnt choose our boys name for any other reason than my wife and i have always liked the name. plus its the same name as the man who played leatherface in the OG texas chainsaw massacre. call it gods sense of humor if you will.

so onto the trolling.

so in light of this extreme zero tolerance crap, i was thinking today, "man, i'm really glad i named my boy GUNNAR." then i got to thinking some more. when, not if, but when he gets into trouble, its gonna be funny. he will be out in the school yard and the teacher will yell his name out. "GUNNAR!' think about it, its gonna cause mass fxxxxxg pandemonium. it will be even better if they yell his first and last name "GUNNAR!...HYDE!" total. chaos.

so to all those that oppose weapons, to all those that feel a child should be kicked out of school for making a pop tart gun or playing cowboys and indians, i have one question.

Last edited by rik; 03-27-2013 at 11:30 PM.

2. Thanks DIRTY, SubarubannedBoy, JSLICK thanked for this post
    Likes DIRTY, Zombie, SubarubannedBoy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Hahaha. I Love it! I always wished I could have a cool last name to do something like that. ;-)

excuse the grammar, I'm on my phone.
    ~ Ryan
    The webmaster.
    * Tried that Jeep thing, and now it burns when I pee. *
    ----------
    Support the website!
    I have an online reality show about RC's and the life around it.

Follow my addiction: http://rcaddict.us

If this post has helped you then click the reputation button below.

4. Likes rik liked this post