Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Rwd rally!

Thread: Rwd rally!

Post Thanks / Like

Rwd rally!

picked up a tamiya M04 recently and have been having a blast with it. Yes, even though it is rear wheel drive this thing is a blast to zoom around with. Yea, ita a miata, big whoop wanna fight about it?

i kicked around the idea of a interior..

but i havent fully decided yet.

also got some new wheels on it, and an amusing bumper sticker.

20 turn duratraxx photon speed motor with a cheap novak esc. cheap steering servo and 2s = fun.

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered...I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies... The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs." -Thomas Jefferson
    rikkles - i'm loving this nitro jazz, its's dirty, smelly, and fast. much like marc

2. Likes JSLICK, rik liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    nice, lol love the bumper sticker haha

Post Thanks / Like
    having issues keeping the diff locked, didnt want it permanent but its looking like it will have to be. plus im on the hunt for some onroad tires to check this piggy out on the asphalt.

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered...I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies... The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs." -Thomas Jefferson
    rikkles - i'm loving this nitro jazz, its's dirty, smelly, and fast. much like marc

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks cool I've been looking for a rwd car for street racing , do tamiya still produce these?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sage member
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love it!

Sent from a big fat phone