Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
I done built a trailer. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I done built a trailer.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have used those strips on a few builds, they are cheap and work/look just fine and they fit nicely in the 1/4" alu C channel

Why do I care where Waldo is?

THE MASTER!!

Post Thanks / Like
    The strips I got were 2"x18" Lol

Okay, so I took a trip down to my LHS, they had 1 peice of 3/8" angle in ABS, so I got that. It's grey, that's why it's hard to see in the pics. I used some let over 2.5mm scale hardware I had from my wheels, to attach it to the trailer. I also added small eye hooks for tie-downs. It's getting there, they just need paint.

I also got some brass for ramps, i'll work on those in the next couple of days.

Blurry picture of the hardware and tie-down,

AKA Scale4x4

3. Likes JSLICK, rik liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    ive been looking at that hardware for a little bit. How is it to work with? do they round out easy?

knock out job on the trailer jake. keep it up.

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered...I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies... The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs." -Thomas Jefferson
    rikkles - i'm loving this nitro jazz, its's dirty, smelly, and fast. much like marc

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Dirty. Hardware seems fine to me. Have yet to round one out. only problem is the tool they sell, it's a joke. I've seen people make them from hex bolts, and braze a washer on the end for leverage, I think that's what i'll have to do. Becuase it's just to much of a pain with the stock tool to try and get any grip to drive them in.
    AKA Scale4x4

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12