Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Powder Coating by rceh8r
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Powder Coating by rceh8r

Post Thanks / Like

Powder Coating by rceh8r

Our fellow club member Rob, rceh8r here on eparcc, now offers a powder coating service. prices are awesome and the work is top notch. he has a very nice setup. I had him do my bumpers and sliders on my jeep. they turned out awesome. i chose "sports silver" for the color. its a nice silver with a flake in it.

Rob has a variety of colors. and if he doesn't have the color on hand, chances are, he will be able to get it as he has a catalog with even more colors. i must say tho, he has a black that is pretty scratch resistant. this stuff is tough. so if your interested, pm him on here under his username rceh8r.

here is my jeep with the freshly powder coated bumpers and sliders.

here you can really see the flake..

now go, pm him or shoot him a text. His number can be found in the club contact list. So stop spray painting your stuff. get it done right.
    Last edited by rik; 02-21-2013 at 12:31 AM.

i maybe a noob but i have 9 posts
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thats awesome!!! Ill have a bunch in the near future. He should chime in and give us a current list of colors he has.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by badasspony View Post
    Thats awesome!!! Ill have a bunch in the near future. He should chime in and give us a current list of colors he has.
    he'll chime in here soon. trust me

4. Likes rceh8r liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey guys, just wanted to chime in quick, my night got a little crazy. I will be posting pics of some stuff I have done tomm. Badasspony if you wanna look around here http://www.eastwood.com/hotcoat-powd...g/powders.html I can get all colors within a day or two, so the color choices are up to you buddy. As I mentioned earlier, Ill post some pics tomm to show the quality of work.

Thank You for the thread Rik.

6. Likes JSLICK, rik liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Look forward to the pics and getting some stuff done. How big of stuff in general can you do?

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok, this is good. Saves me from buying the powder coating kit I've been looking at. Now I need to figure out what I need done.

Wes

Post Thanks / Like
    Rob also did some items for me. he did my rock slides and stinger in a matte black finish. one set of beadlock rings in green. another set in blue.
    Rob completed all my parts VERY quickly, and they came out great! nice even finish, and there was no issues bolting everything back together. great work, in a timely manner, with excellent color choices. now i just gotta find more parts for him to do. hmmm, mountain bike parts......
    pics coming soon.
    team POWERHOUSE

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok, finally got a chance to upload pics, sorry for delay. As of now im working with the largest toater oven the box stores sell, the inside measurements are 11'x 1'x 5" tall. Its big enough to do rc parts, and small motorcycle and car parts. I am trying to build a oven big enough to do anything you could dream of. lol. But for now we can work with this. I dont have prices set in stone yet, as of now I'm basing them on how much work I have to do to make them as nice as poss. Now lets get onto what everybody wants to see, the pics. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Safety Blue.

chrome

bright red

sport siliver

v-twin orange

kawisaki green

black magic, this is a satin black texture.

phantom black, this is semi gloss with light texture.

gloss black

here they are together

Now some of the stuff I've done.

This one shows the shine of the gloss black.

Thats all i have for now. I appologize for the crappy iphone pics, I'll be getting a battery for our real camera soon.

As I said before your color choices are endless. If I dont have it yet I will get it.
    Thanks for taking the time to read this.

11. Thanks rik thanked for this post
    Likes rik liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    forgot to add that I do have a media blaster.

Post Thanks / Like
    Veddy nice!!! I will be in touch in the near future!! Gotta figure out what I want done and the colors.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast