Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Class 2... a.k.a Road Kill - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Class 2... a.k.a Road Kill

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by brazwewn View Post
    Holy LEDs Batman! Looks really good. Can't wait to see it in person at the first comp coming up in March.

Wes
    i second this motion lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Good idea on the winch controller.

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered...I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies... The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs." -Thomas Jefferson
    rikkles - i'm loving this nitro jazz, its's dirty, smelly, and fast. much like marc

Post Thanks / Like
    cleaned up the birds nest and water proofed the lights and the the truck soon to (im getting muddy this year!)

Post Thanks / Like

5. Likes DIRTY liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    great job sergio, im impressed.

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered...I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies... The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs." -Thomas Jefferson
    rikkles - i'm loving this nitro jazz, its's dirty, smelly, and fast. much like marc

Post Thanks / Like
    since my son cant seem to stay out the water lol i finally water proofed his rig...

Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome....

Why do I care where Waldo is?

THE MASTER!!

Post Thanks / Like
    nice. i also can't stay away from water.

i maybe a noob but i have 9 posts
    Post Thanks / Like
    Very nice rig! Bashin through mud & water is what I love most about scalers. What paint and method did you use on the body? My last attempt at a flat was with Krylon Fusion on sanded body panels, topped with clear plasti-dip spray to minimize flaking. Turns out that the tearing rubber is just as ugly as chipped paint. How's the paints' condition now a days?

Post Thanks / Like
    black 3m primer about 4 coats but i also stuck it in a bake oven i work in a body shop!

scuffed up but hasint broke through yet but i dont comp much its been mostly trail runs with this one!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123