Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Class 2... a.k.a Road Kill - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Class 2... a.k.a Road Kill

Post Thanks / Like
    ebay flares lol

Post Thanks / Like
    looks great. wanna fill in the blank spot alittle move. mabie a bed tool box from TSC

i maybe a noob but i have 9 posts muddslinger's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    nice job on the ford body.does that body fit the dingo wheel base or did you modify the links?

Post Thanks / Like
    it fits the dingo wheel base

Post Thanks / Like
    i cant wait to scratch this thing lol baskets jus there not sure about it yet

6. Likes JSLICK liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    stacks are beast serg, great job.

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered...I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies... The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs." -Thomas Jefferson
    rikkles - i'm loving this nitro jazz, its's dirty, smelly, and fast. much like marc

8. Likes Sergio liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    the famous flex shot what good is a mid build with out one lol

10. Likes DIRTY liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    well this is it i was going to paint it but my son liked so much we left it this way going to do son small stuff wheel houses lights things like that if i can come up with a nice interior i will but im not ready to move the full pack yet i like my run time

12. Likes DIRTY liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    well i got some time to my self so i hid from the wife and kids lol

little things excite me i like being able to turn on and off my lights from the tx. im sure all this has been done before but for those that haven't seen this hope it helps i wanted a clean way to do it one day it hit me to use a winch control if it can handle the load of a winch imagine the amount of lights it can handle!

Post Thanks / Like
    Holy LEDs Batman! Looks really good. Can't wait to see it in person at the first comp coming up in March.

Wes

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast