Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Has anyone ever..... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Has anyone ever.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by freak View Post
    you ever try sneaking up on 1 with a big block nitro?
    hit a few with my big block van back in the day.

Home of The Proving Grounds R/C Crawling Area, Team Shake & Bake, Team Notch Eight Designz

2. Likes rik liked this post
    i maybe a noob but i have 9 posts
    Post Thanks / Like
    One of my co-workers just pushed a porcupine out of his property 2 weeks ago. Had been hanging around and he didn't want to forget, so he got out his wraith and nicely urged him off the property. 10 tiny quill holes in the tires, otherwise great success.

4. Likes rik liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    kicked a goose in the *** with my JATO! he was NOT happy,....... so........i hit his buddy to let them know they were NOT WELCOME! No more dirty birds ever again at that parking lot.

6. Likes rik liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tgh117 View Post
    One of my co-workers just pushed a porcupine out of his property 2 weeks ago. Had been hanging around and he didn't want to forget, so he got out his wraith and nicely urged him off the property. 10 tiny quill holes in the tires, otherwise great success.
    awesome. this is just awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    kicked a goose in the *** with my JATO! he was NOT happy,....... so........i hit his buddy to let them know they were NOT WELCOME! No more dirty birds ever again at that parking lot.
    LOO Thats the Dan i know! F You Geese!!!!

i had the pede out today. luckily i didnt hit anything. actually didnt even see a squirrel. which is odd. maybe they too learned the lesson. lol poor bastige, i still feel bad.
    Last edited by rik; 12-13-2012 at 01:38 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rik View Post
    awesome. this is just awesome.

LOO Thats the Dan i know! F You Geese!!!!

i had the pede out today. luckily i didnt hit anything. actually didnt even see a squirrel. which is odd. maybe they too learned the lesson. lol poor bastige, i still feel bad.
    Told you they would be lookin to relocate. Loo

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered...I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies... The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs." -Thomas Jefferson
    rikkles - i'm loving this nitro jazz, its's dirty, smelly, and fast. much like marc

9. Likes rik liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12