lil more detail - to my understanding google maps works to get to my house as well - going to check that out in a few min

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sour...nia+18436&z=16

306 east shore drive lake ariel pa 18436

OK THE DIRECTIONS - IF YOU NEED ANYTHING FURTHER OR IF I MISSED SOMETHING LET ME KNOW - ALSO - MY CELL NUMBER - 570-267-8997

From 33:
Take 33 North to 80 West. Follow directions from 80.

From 80:
Take 80 West to 380 North. Get off on exit 8 (Tobyhanna). At end of ramp, make a right onto 423. Go straight thru the traffic light. At the stop sign make a left. Make your second right (after church). You are still on 423. At the next stop sign, make a left onto 196 North. Go straight thru the first stop sign (blinking red light). At the next stop sign make a left onto 191/196 North. Go straight thru the traffic light. A few miles up the road changes to just 191. When you go down a slight hill and you see a lake on your right, make the right hand turn right after the lake onto East Shore Drive. Go thru the stop sign. When you see a yellow six car garage on the right and then two green mail boxes, make a left into my driveway. The house sits back off the road. At the end of the driveway there is a rock with the house number on it (306).

From 84:
Take 84 West to exit 17. At the end of the ramp make a right onto 191 North.Go straight thru the traffic light. A few miles up the road changes to just 191. When you go down a slight hill and you see a lake on your right, make the right hand turn right after the lake onto East Shore Drive. Go thru the stop sign. When you see a yellow six car garage on the right and then two green mail boxes, make a left into my driveway. The house sits back off the road. At the end of the driveway there is a rock with the house number on it (306).

41.451251,-75.375263 gps coords