Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Gimp's Class 2 Killer - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Gimp's Class 2 Killer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rik View Post
    looks good. what did ya use for the wheel wells?
    zip ties
    Black mead or five star plastic folders. Easy to work with and tough as nails lol.

Post Thanks / Like
    Brutus is rtr again!

Got the high steer knuckles, chubs, and some scale stuff installed. I also worked on the ride height, he was sitting pretty high.

New ride height:

New stuff:

Mandatory flex shots:

Post Thanks / Like
    maybe its me, but your tires look to stick out past the front bumper...

• You must run a full rail chassis, and the chassis (including bumpers) must be 3" longer than the wheelbase (this includes a chassis with a truggy rear frame).

and

• Body/cage work must be at least 4.5" tall (including boat sides) and the inside of the front tires cannot extend outside of the width of the cab at the doors.

just making sure your bases are covered for when you actually show up to get whooped..

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered...I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies... The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs." -Thomas Jefferson
    rikkles - i'm loving this nitro jazz, its's dirty, smelly, and fast. much like marc

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTY View Post
    maybe its me, but your tires look to stick out past the front bumper...

• You must run a full rail chassis, and the chassis (including bumpers) must be 3" longer than the wheelbase (this includes a chassis with a truggy rear frame).

and

• Body/cage work must be at least 4.5" tall (including boat sides) and the inside of the front tires cannot extend outside of the width of the cab at the doors.

just making sure your bases are covered for when you actually show up to get whooped..

The front tires are in line with the front stinger. The overall length is 18.750", the wb is 13.125" which is well over the 3" limit.

The body is 5" from rocker to roof (5.750" from the bottom of the boat sides to roof). The distance between front tires is 6.375", rears are 6.250", and the cab width is 6.750".

The front fenders are cut so it's pretty deceiving from pictures. I went through the rules once before, but let me know if you see anything else. It would be bad if I missed Class 2 by one thing lol

Post Thanks / Like
    I hate when the LHS has parts I really want

Post Thanks / Like
    No classes today so I did some cutting. Tires feel really grippy now, testing on the rocks tomorrow!

Post Thanks / Like
    Had a great day of test/tune. Shocks are dialed in perfect, COG is incredible, tire/foam combo is awesome, and of course the 4s wheel speed when needed! Drove pretty aggressively for 4 solid hours and only went through 2 batteries. Extremely please with it, I think this is the most balanced and lowest COG scaler I've ever run

PICS!

8. Likes rik liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    looks real good chris

Post Thanks / Like
    Looking forward to seeing in person!

Wes

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks guys! Can't wait for the next outing lol.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast