Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
My personal Guarantee

Thread: My personal Guarantee

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

My personal Guarantee

I was just reading up on what happened with the SVSV club.

I wanted to give my person guarantee that I will not just dump the website or leave the club hanging. If something should happen I will have a back up plan for another club member or members to be able to take over control. I did not start this club, I just offered my services to help. This is my personal guarantee to each of you to keep the web site running.
    ~ Ryan
    The webmaster.
    * Tried that Jeep thing, and now it burns when I pee. *
    ----------
    Support the website!
    I have an online reality show about RC's and the life around it.

Follow my addiction: http://rcaddict.us

If this post has helped you then click the reputation button below.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: My personal Guarantee

as you all know ill be absent for a few comps this year do to having back surgury this is why i have appointed admins and mods to help keep everything rolling. if i would have to give up rock crawling i would appoint somone to take over. so far everybody mods, admins, and members have been doing a terrific job. i did not expect it to get this big this soon. i want to thank everybody for all there hard work and support to get this club where it is today. and another thanks to the guys from gsrcrc for comming to our comps and competeing with us and showing us who dont know to much about comping and rock crawling thanks again everybody

josh(shootr)
    \_______ EPARCCRAWLERS FOUNDER.
    [l_,[____],_
    l---L -O]==[O-
    ()_) ()_)----)_)