Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

2012 season scale scoreboard (updated)

Thread: 2012 season scale scoreboard (updated)

Post Thanks / Like

2012 season scale scoreboard (updated)

series breakdown

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post will be updated as the season progresses. Individual comp standings will be posted for the latest comp. All comp score sheets will be kept until the season is finished.
    Last edited by DIRTY; 10-15-2012 at 05:53 AM.

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered...I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies... The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs." -Thomas Jefferson
    rikkles - i'm loving this nitro jazz, its's dirty, smelly, and fast. much like marc

2. Thanks rik thanked for this post
    Likes rik liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

scores dropped FINAL RESULTS

didnt see a need to drop 3 scores from class 3..

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered...I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies... The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs." -Thomas Jefferson
    rikkles - i'm loving this nitro jazz, its's dirty, smelly, and fast. much like marc