Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Yea, it is Dirty's Fault. (stupid friggin 6x6) - Page 8
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Yea, it is Dirty's Fault. (stupid friggin 6x6)

Post Thanks / Like
    i got this at Marshalls. $30

Post Thanks / Like
    thx.......

Post Thanks / Like
    here's how the stupid friggin 6x6 is as of now. made a few changes. the original bed that i built for it has been set aside. i decided to go with a simple flat bed with advertising space to cover up the battery and the motor. more of a trials truck. keep it simple. the bed is aluminum. its from a tamiya trailer. for one their tractor trailer things. it was way longer than i needed, so i milled it to the length needed. i also ditched the 1.9 slingers and the mrc wheels for 1.55 wheels that dirty gave me. they are on road wheels, but they are serving their purpose for now lol. the tires are 1.9 flat irons that i reduced to fit the 1.55 wheels. i think these tire are a little more correct in scale size for the truck. plus, the tread really sticks out and looks gnarly. i have to lower the cab tho. i also mounted up the elecs. its running a cc og sidewinder, a cc bec, 75t motor, a hitech 7954hs servo. with the exception of the 1300man 3s, all the elecs mounted underneath the bed in an organized fashion. i also did a pan hard on the front axle. HUGE improvement. i really need to make one for the pass thru axle. i have had it out a few times now, and she runs real good, other than needing the other pan hard. im having fun with it. pics.

the elecs from the side. you can really only see the heat sink on the esc and the motor wires.

the elecs underneath the flat bed

pan hard

so far, i've still been able to keep the "motor" from the Bruder toy the cab came from lol
    Last edited by rik; 11-04-2013 at 02:35 AM.

4. Likes JSLICK liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looking good Rik, keep up the good work.

**Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here**

Why do I care where Waldo is?

THE MASTER!!

6. Likes rik liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    thanks john. it runs good, with exception of some bump steer from the pass thru axle. and surprisingly, the turning radius is very tight. i would have thought it would have the turning radius of a bus, but thats not the case. i'm quite happy with it so far. still LOTS of work to do tho. lol

Post Thanks / Like
    isnt this done yet?

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered...I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies... The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs." -Thomas Jefferson
    rikkles - i'm loving this nitro jazz, its's dirty, smelly, and fast. much like marc

9. Likes JSLICK liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey rikkels, let me know when you part this out due to lack of progress... I miss you man.

11. Likes rik, DIRTY liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SimJunkie View Post
    Hey rikkels, let me know when you part this out due to lack of progress... I miss you man.
    I've been waiting for someone else to get in on this. LOO. Love you rikkles.

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered...I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies... The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs." -Thomas Jefferson
    rikkles - i'm loving this nitro jazz, its's dirty, smelly, and fast. much like marc

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SimJunkie View Post
    nope! this things a runner and i'm gonna complete it! loo

miss you too don. see you on the trail!

14. Likes DIRTY liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    sooo...is it done yet?

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast