Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

bruiser build - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: bruiser build

Post Thanks / Like
    This is turning out to be a super nice build. Looking forward to seeing more. The blast cabinet is definitely a good tool to have!

Wes

Post Thanks / Like
    well not a whole lot but the yellow parts are to resemble an 80's style lift kit. more to come soon enough. tons of tiny screws and nuts, all stainless button head now and not the og tamiya phillips

Home of The Proving Grounds R/C Crawling Area, Team Shake & Bake, Team Notch Eight Designz

Post Thanks / Like
    a little progress today. needs minor touch up but all in all it looks good and has the actual look i was going for. still no body color choice as of yet.

Home of The Proving Grounds R/C Crawling Area, Team Shake & Bake, Team Notch Eight Designz

4. Likes rik liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    this looks great chris. any ideas at all what body color?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rik View Post
    this looks great chris. any ideas at all what body color?
    i have not a clue. i had some awesome blue with a metal flake in it but i wasent sure. i want something eye catching but not over the top. not too busy but some kind of ghosted graphic. so yeah i have no clue at all................

Post Thanks / Like
    any up dates on this truck since i made those U bolts and how they worked out......bob

"It does not matter how slowly you go, as long as you do not stop"

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bob1961 View Post
    any up dates on this truck since i made those U bolts and how they worked out......bob

work has taken over most of my time. 12 hour days and lots of driving i dont have the energy to do anything. i think after thanks giving it will come together. they want us to finish ahead of the dec 31st dead line.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123