Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Big fat sloppy x 6
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Big fat sloppy x 6

Post Thanks / Like

Big fat sloppy x 6

Got ths bad boy in a trade, and i have to say i havent been this excited abut starting a project in a long time. First lets start with a size comparison to the gayk..

Loo

There is alot that needs to be done, i have a set of axles located so im over that hurdle. Lets see some more pics....

Full interior

Like i said alot to finish and work out. The bed needs a bit of love and im trying to decide on a color for the cab. But thats where im at right now.

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered...I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies... The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs." -Thomas Jefferson
    rikkles - i'm loving this nitro jazz, its's dirty, smelly, and fast. much like marc

Post Thanks / Like
    Beastly

Looks like an awesome platform to start on

Why do I care where Waldo is?

THE MASTER!!

Post Thanks / Like
    well now, if this isnt the.........

i dont know what is....

that is huge. you're gonna need a bigger bench!

Super Moderator SubarubannedBoy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rik View Post
    well now, if this isnt the.........

i dont know what is....

that is huge. you're gonna need a bigger bench!
    what in gods name is that? LOO... but yeah looks awesome.. so.. can i run it and see if i can send it speeding under another car? lol!

Post Thanks / Like
    It weighs about ten pounds now as it sits. Dont think it will be speeding anywhere. Loo

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered...I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies... The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs." -Thomas Jefferson
    rikkles - i'm loving this nitro jazz, its's dirty, smelly, and fast. much like marc

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SubarubannedBoy View Post
    what in gods name is that?.....

thats the cats jammies mike. the cats jammies. nothing is better than the cats jammies

Post Thanks / Like
    So I started breaking this thing down to figure out where to start. I couldn't spin the trans by hand and I got a bit worried. And I had a reason to be worried. Main gear in the R2 completely distroyed. Sent Eddie an email, see what he has to say. I knew it was kinda rough from his pictures, but this was NOT a part of the deal.

Post Thanks / Like
    Spoke with Eddie and he's making good on it. Worked out for the best at this point.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yea, broken teeth aside, that gear was trashed anyway..good to hear he made good on it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Looking for color suggestions. Dont think ill keep it yellow. Im leaning towards a blue, or black bedliner like the gayk.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast