Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

G6 flat bed

Thread: G6 flat bed

Post Thanks / Like

G6 flat bed

still need a few things to be done but its a runner now and looks decent so far.

Home of The Proving Grounds R/C Crawling Area, Team Shake & Bake, Team Notch Eight Designz

Post Thanks / Like
    looks like its ready to eat someone

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered...I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies... The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs." -Thomas Jefferson
    rikkles - i'm loving this nitro jazz, its's dirty, smelly, and fast. much like marc

Post Thanks / Like

Home of The Proving Grounds R/C Crawling Area, Team Shake & Bake, Team Notch Eight Designz

4. Likes rceh8r, DIRTY liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by active View Post
    Ha! And it sits on one of the best animated films ever, double win.

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered...I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies... The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs." -Thomas Jefferson
    rikkles - i'm loving this nitro jazz, its's dirty, smelly, and fast. much like marc

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by active View Post
    dude really? you had to stand right behind the truck.
    GSRCRC Presidente-2007 GSRCRC 2.2 Champ, 2008 GSRCRC 2.2 2nd place
    Team Brood driver. White Lotus Terror Squad,Ottsixx team driver
    2.2 Proto T1E XR10
    1.9 Losi Pro

8. Likes DIRTY liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    actually yes i did, i had to block the direct light that was washing out the writing on the windshield sticker i made. besides you know you liked it................................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................

Post Thanks / Like
    action shots

Post Thanks / Like
    that thing was nice at the picnic. some real nice fab work on that truck.

Post Thanks / Like
    yea, this has come along way since you brought it the RC2 in like 4 pieces. it was good to get to run with it. very nice work on it.