Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Government notice please read

Thread: Government notice please read

Post Thanks / Like

Government notice please read

GOVERNMENT NOTICE

Due to the current financial situation caused by the slowdown in the economy, America has decided to implement a scheme to put workers of 55 years of age and above on early, mandatory retirement, thus creating jobs and reducing unemployment.
    This scheme will be known as R.A.P.E. (Retire Aged People Early).
    Persons selected to be RAPED can apply to the Govt to be considered for the S.H.A.F.T program (Special Help After Forced Termination).

Persons who have been:
    RAPED and SHAFTED will be reviewed under the S.C.R.E.W program (System Covering Retired-Early Workers).
    A person may be RAPED once, SHAFTED twice, and SCREWED as many times as the Govt deems appropriate.
    Persons who have been RAPED could get A.I.D.S(Additional Income for Dependents & Spouse) or H.E.R.P.E.S (Half Earnings for Retired Personnel Early Severance).
    Obviously, persons who have AIDS or HERPES will not be SHAFTED or SCREWED any further by the Govt.

Persons who are not RAPED and are staying on, will receive as much S.H.I.T (Special High Intensity Training) as possible. National has always prided themselves on the amount of **** they give our citizens.
    Should you feel that you do not receive enough ****, please bring this to the attention of your MP, who has been trained to give you all the **** you can handle.

Sincerely,
    The Committee for Economic Value of Individual Lives (E.V.I.L.)

PS - Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off.

Home of The Proving Grounds R/C Crawling Area, Team Shake & Bake, Team Notch Eight Designz

2. Likes rik, DIRTY, Crawlinyota liked this post
    scx10
    HAHAHA. I can't stop laughing at this.

Post Thanks / Like
    I know i copied it and sent it out to some friends

Post Thanks / Like
    sad thing it is the truth, or will be in the very near future, lol........bob

"It does not matter how slowly you go, as long as you do not stop"

6. Likes rik liked this post