Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
help with some direction - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: help with some direction

Post Thanks / Like
    I really want to see this thing in action. I've never actually seen one in person. Should be a capable rig.

Maytown, pa Land of corn fields and cow ****!
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm hoping, I'm really anxious. I've covered every basis of r/c besides crawling. I'm ready

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, that pic looks exactly how mine looked when i first got it.... Now on the other hand it doesn't look that way anymore.

Post Thanks / Like
    Nick, I have had 3 ck's. The only thing bad about them, is they are really top heavy. The goods: the battery is in the front, they crawl exceptionally well until u side hill or a steep uphill. There are ways around it, not with a stock chassis though. If u look on rcc or i have a build thread here for a ck. Everyone uses or makes a new chassis. Not hard to do.

http://www.eparccrawlers.com/forums/...ustom-WK-build!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Ya that is awesome! I figured it wasn't the best. But I didn't want to go blow $350-$400 for a good roller to realize it's not for me. Figured it's a good start. I can always upgrade. When I'm ready I think I'll a road trip so you can give me a hand since you already have experience at it.
    If you guys know so much about women, how come you're here at like the Gas n Sip on a Saturday night completely alone

Post Thanks / Like

My electronics so far.
    If you guys know so much about women, how come you're here at like the Gas n Sip on a Saturday night completely alone

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah u can use the tranny, rears, links, just get rid of the chassis. Once u lower everything and get a better c.o.g. they truely are 110%better. I have a chassis i'm no longer using. It's a chassis that u would have to run a body on, and u would have to put ur own mounts on it. But if u want u can have it, didn't cost me that much to make it. I can get a pic if u want one.... Or just shoot me a pm..

8. Thanks crazy nick thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kreeperxj pm sent

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy nick View Post
    Ya that is awesome! I figured it wasn't the best. But I didn't want to go blow $350-$400 for a good roller to realize it's not for me. Figured it's a good start. I can always upgrade. When I'm ready I think I'll a road trip so you can give me a hand since you already have experience at it.
    thats an easy fix if were ever at an event or gtg use my scx10 and see if you like it ...

Post Thanks / Like
    i had a ck also. very fun rigs. you'll enjoy it. they do pretty good. enjoy it!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast