Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Lancer V WRC Rally
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lancer V WRC Rally

Post Thanks / Like

Lancer V WRC Rally

I just ordered this kit tonight. It should arrive next week. Dirty's rally car is soooo cool, that i had to order one. Next week I'll be ordering a brushless system for it also..

Last edited by rik; 02-25-2012 at 01:18 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rik View Post
    I just ordered this kit tonight. It should arrive next week. Dirty's rally car is soooo cool, that i had to order one. Next week I'll be ordering a brushless system for it also..

Yes! I'm tellin ya, we're gonna need trailers. Lol

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered...I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies... The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs." -Thomas Jefferson
    rikkles - i'm loving this nitro jazz, its's dirty, smelly, and fast. much like marc

Post Thanks / Like
    You guys are killing me. These look awesome. Now my wife is really going to kill me.

Wes

4. Likes Tin Soldier liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by brazwewn View Post
    You guys are killing me. These look awesome. Now my wife is really going to kill me.

Wes
    LOL..sorry! actually this wasn't too bad on the wallet. i picked up the kit and 2 cans of paint for $222 shipped from tower. though, that includes the $25 off of a purchase of $199 or more. i cant wait to get it. now i can terrorize all the dog walkers in my neighborhood.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rik View Post
    LOL..sorry! actually this wasn't too bad on the wallet. i picked up the kit and 2 cans of paint for $222 shipped from tower. though, that includes the $25 off of a purchase of $199 or more. i cant wait to get it. now i can terrorize all the dog walkers in my neighborhood.
    Paint? Wut color?

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered...I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies... The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs." -Thomas Jefferson
    rikkles - i'm loving this nitro jazz, its's dirty, smelly, and fast. much like marc

Post Thanks / Like
    i'm gonna try and paint it just like the picture....keyword...try

Post Thanks / Like
    The red and white scheme? I can't see the picture but I know what the box looks like..

Ya know Mitsubishi and Subaru were fierce rivals throuought the WRC.

Ps, Subaru always won

9. Likes Tin Soldier liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTY View Post
    The red and white scheme? I can't see the picture but I know what the box looks like..

Ya know Mitsubishi and Subaru were fierce rivals throuought the WRC.

Ps, Subaru always won
    yea well that was in the WRC, EPA is a whole different story lol

i guess tower doesnt like hot linking. fixed the og post.

but yea the red and white scheme

Post Thanks / Like
    Well we'll just see about that LOL

I have to admit IMO the evo 5 is the best looking evo to date.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTY View Post
    Well we'll just see about that LOL

I have to admit IMO the evo 5 is the best looking evo to date.
    i agree. tamiya has the 4, 5, and the 10. the 10 appears to be a drifter only. but i kept staring at all of them and the 5 kept jumping out at me.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast