Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Shake & Bake dovetailed cheveh - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shake & Bake dovetailed cheveh

Post Thanks / Like
    So the front body mount is done. It's sturdy, I'm diggin it. Also plenty of space under the hood for a battery. Mounts are still curing so tomorrow is wheels/tires. They need weight, otherwise the suspension cycles smoothly and it seems pretty stable. Can't wait to test this hog.

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered...I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies... The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs." -Thomas Jefferson
    rikkles - i'm loving this nitro jazz, its's dirty, smelly, and fast. much like marc

Post Thanks / Like
    the front body mount pics looks awesome..oh wait...lazy! lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rik View Post
    the front body mount pics looks awesome..oh wait...lazy! lol
    Hmpf

Links got fixed. They still need to be sleeved tho

Lazy

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered...I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies... The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs." -Thomas Jefferson
    rikkles - i'm loving this nitro jazz, its's dirty, smelly, and fast. much like marc

Post Thanks / Like
    Look for this and the rest of my micro crap in the for sale section. I'm sick of these things burning out for no dammn reason. Good riddance

Post Thanks / Like
    Final update. It met the wall. I'm done with this micro crap. All that work up in a puff of smoke FOR NO REASON. Thanks losi. I'll post whatever isn't broken beyond repair in the for sale section.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12