Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Class 1 d90 dirty style and the pickup. - Page 2
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Class 1 d90 dirty style and the pickup.

i maybe a noob but i have 9 posts
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good start on your build! This is Clay (with the white Class 3 Jeep JK). I just got a D90 too if you haven't heard. I was thinking of either Mud Thrashers or the Mickey Thompson MTZ's. What motor/tranny setup are you going with? Can't wait to see more!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cbp27 View Post
    Good start on your build! This is Clay (with the white Class 3 Jeep JK). I just got a D90 too if you haven't heard. I was thinking of either Mud Thrashers or the Mickey Thompson MTZ's. What motor/tranny setup are you going with? Can't wait to see more!
    Thanks clay, as of right now I'm using a hpi GRU and a .75:1 transfer case. My issue is the output shaft of the GRU being so small in OD. I may break down and get a planetary disruptor but I'm on the fence with that yet. The build got pushed to the side when I decided to redo the honcho. But I'll get back on it soon.

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered...I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies... The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs." -Thomas Jefferson
    rikkles - i'm loving this nitro jazz, its's dirty, smelly, and fast. much like marc

Post Thanks / Like

Almost a roller

I just finished the rear prototype truss, still gotta drill the holes and mout it all up yet. The wheelbase will get trimmed back up front a tad so I can turn and not rub. Still need to rig up a motor mount and servo mount but I wanted to get it on it's own tires.

Tires tuck under mighty nice if I don't say so myself.

More pics comin soon if I get time.

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered...I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies... The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs." -Thomas Jefferson
    rikkles - i'm loving this nitro jazz, its's dirty, smelly, and fast. much like marc

Post Thanks / Like
    Getting my shocks for this thing. I was sent a teaser pic and I had to share since they look so dag gone good.

I love me some lathe time.

Post Thanks / Like
    I should have kept those. lol.

Post Thanks / Like
    Who did you have turn them? I am interested, I have been kicking a set around my shop for a few years..... They look awesome!!

Why do I care where Waldo is?

THE MASTER!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Robs buddy did em for me. It took a while, but mighty worth it.

Post Thanks / Like
    in my buddys defense, i only gave them to him last week after being in my garage for a couple months. lol. If your interested john i can talk to him for ya.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rceh8r View Post
    in my buddys defense, i only gave them to him last week after being in my garage for a couple months. lol.
    ..you lazy sob! Lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rceh8r View Post
    in my buddys defense, i only gave them to him last week after being in my garage for a couple months. lol. If your interested john i can talk to him for ya.
    Yes see what he would charge. Thanks

Why do I care where Waldo is?

THE MASTER!!

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast