Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Jeep JK (Bad Turtle) Class 3 - Page 4
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeep JK (Bad Turtle) Class 3

Post Thanks / Like
    Is this for your rear axle Wes?

Post Thanks / Like
    I forget which one I took a picture of, but the front is the same as the rear. The only difference is the overdrive gears. The width had to be widened by about 1/2", but I think it will still look ok.

Wes

Post Thanks / Like
    I got the chassis split into rails and did some test fitting. I really like the stance so far. I really need the Hand Bros kit to get any further with mounting my axles.

Wes

Post Thanks / Like
    Looking good! Is there any room for the stance to be lowered? You probably know this about me, but I'm a stiffler when it comes to weight distribution and COG....just looks a bit top heavy.

Post Thanks / Like
    It will drop down a little bit once I get everything in and maybe some new springs. Still trying to figure it all out. That 2 speed trans is huge.

Wes

Quote Originally Posted by Gimp View Post
    Looking good! Is there any room for the stance to be lowered? You probably know this about me, but I'm a stiffler when it comes to weight distribution and COG....just looks a bit top heavy.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by brazwewn View Post
    It will drop down a little bit once I get everything in and maybe some new springs. Still trying to figure it all out. That 2 speed trans is huge.

Wes
    They are huge, especially under a hard body. I know your's will definitely be quicker then mine lol

Post Thanks / Like
    If all goes as planned the trans and motor will be in the engine compartment with nothing but a transfer case in the middle and some electronics in the back. This should be a pretty stable rig. Just ordered my Hand Bros steering axle bracket. I will make the rest out of scrap.

Wes

Quote Originally Posted by Gimp View Post
    They are huge, especially under a hard body. I know your's will definitely be quicker then mine lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I love it when everything can be stuffed under the hood. Especially when the hood opens to see it all. It makes it handle so much more realistically. Specially if you use a small light weight lipo pack and make it fit like a fuel tank.

You do bang up work Wes. Quite amazing really. I was sitting here wishing I hadn't gotten rid of my scaler. hehe. I think my next one will be just ready to go. I like to drive, but not really to build.
    ~ Ryan
    The webmaster.
    * Tried that Jeep thing, and now it burns when I pee. *
    ----------
    Support the website!
    I have an online reality show about RC's and the life around it.

Follow my addiction: http://rcaddict.us

If this post has helped you then click the reputation button below.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tin Soldier View Post
    I love it when everything can be stuffed under the hood. Especially when the hood opens to see it all. It makes it handle so much more realistically. Specially if you use a small light weight lipo pack and make it fit like a fuel tank.

You do bang up work Wes. Quite amazing really. I was sitting here wishing I hadn't gotten rid of my scaler. hehe. I think my next one will be just ready to go. I like to drive, but not really to build.
    Thanks, I like to build as much as drive.

Wes

Post Thanks / Like
    Getting a 4ch radio Wes? Have any in mind?

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast