Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Jeep JK (Bad Turtle) Class 3 - Page 14
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Jeep JK (Bad Turtle) Class 3

Post Thanks / Like
    Works really well.

Wes

Post Thanks / Like
    Got the chassis painted and started the rebuild. Still got all the little details to finish.

Wes

Post Thanks / Like
    Got this thing back together, and I am "digging" it a lot. Ok, that was an awful pun. So far it seems that everything is functioning correctly.

Wes

Post Thanks / Like
    Finally got around to tearing down the Killer transfer case. This is the entire reason I rebuilt Bad Turtle to begin with. The small gear between the input and output shaft was stripped. As a matter of fact half the teeth were gone. Now I have to determine if I should rebuild it, sell it as is, or just hang on to the case and bearings. The transfer case is $60 new and the gear set is $25. I dont really have any plans for it at the moment. The 2 speed is going into my G6 parts bin, though.

Wes

Post Thanks / Like
    I got my winch in and was able to get it mounted up on Sunday. It is a litle bit different, but the idea was born out of necessity. A 1/4" Delrin plate was made with a 1/8" slot. The winch is mounted to the plate and the cable runs out through the slot. It then turns 90 to feed through the fairlead. This allows me to mount the winch behind the grill and keeps my bumper close and small.

Wes

Post Thanks / Like
    The Bad Turtle was kind enough to donate several parts to the Swamp Thing build. So, I decided to go a different direction with the build. I am using a narrowed AR60 axle up front. I am also not replacing the over/under gears. I just don't use this much anymore, so it doesn't justify the more expensive parts. The problem is I need to change up all the links, servo mounts, etc... On with the pics!

Wes

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314