PDA

View Full Version : irtronics MT-4.............

bob1961
04-25-2012, 03:22 PM
for you guys who have this TX, how do you like it....

Airtronics MT-4 with 2 Telemetry Receivers (http://www.hobbypeople.net/index.php/mt-4-with-2-telemetry-receivers.html)

i did a search and read a few threads, just looking for more input....i have a DX3R and seems like spek will not listen to who buys there product for a 4ch pistol grip TX, thx....

dave "marzzz" i know you have this radio and am looking for input as what other 4ch RX's can be used with it, thx......bob

cjsmith4
04-25-2012, 03:47 PM
Dave got me hooked. I love it. Slick uses one too. I think he likes it but you would have to ask him.

The receivers are more on the expensive end so if you need extras it kinda stinks but i love the radio itself.

marzzz23
04-25-2012, 05:25 PM
i only use it for my comp rig, but i wouldnt trade it for any other radio, especially for dual esc's and proportional throttle control.

Quirk
04-25-2012, 06:41 PM
I just picked one up also, so far I like it, although I have not competed with it yet

bob1961
04-25-2012, 07:58 PM
heck my spek 3100 RX cost 99 bucks each that can only be used with the DX3R...i held a 4p from futaba and don't like the bulk and weight, plus i seen people going through a bunch of buttons to get dig on a shafty rig....i just don't like the 4p's, thx all.......bob

brazwewn
04-25-2012, 08:11 PM
I use the Futaba and I am not sure what you are talking about with all the buttons comment. I would have gone with an Airtronics, if I had multiple radios to use with everything else. I dont so I bought a cheaper, at the time, radio that has dirst cheap and tiny receivers. The only major advantage to me is the slide switch for moa rigs. Other than that it is personal preference and how much $$ you have laying around.

Wes